Friday 19 April 2013

My super talented CA! Spotlight on Beatrice.

I just wanted to share with you all some of the layouts my most amazingly talented Creative Assistant Bea Skinner from Bea So Scrappy has made.

Bea has recently joined my Creative Team and I am so happy and lucky to have her! Whenever Bea makes something with one of my kits it feels like I am seeing my kit all over again, because the imagination she uses to create her layouts make me see my kit through her eyes, for the first time again, through new and wondering eyes as I take in the different and amazing ways she uses elements and papers.

I think it's safe to say that Bea is a huge source of inspiration to me!

So Bea, a big thank you from me as I walk through and share some of your lovely work!

Happy 5 - Was made by Beatrice using my Candy Melon Full Kit

Dogs - Was made by Beatrice using my freebie, found here on my blog! 


 Birthday - Was made by Beatrice using my Inspired Full Kit

There are more of Bea's wonderful layouts found below (with my Eclectic kit) and on her blog....link found above to Be a So Scrappy.

Thanks again Bea! I can't wait to see what you make next!

No comments:

Post a Comment